- Since 2018 Scientific staff member at the Institute for Health and Nursing Sciences, Halle (Saale)
Employment as occupational therapist
- 2007-2008 occupational therapist, department for neurological rehabilitation, Berlin
- 2006-2007 occupational therapist, department for, neurological rehabilitation Halle (Saale)
- 2005-2006 outpatient occupational therapist, neurological rehabilitation and pediatrics, Halle (Saale)
- 2003-2005, outpatient occupational therapist, neurological rehabilitation and geriatrics, Hauzenberg
- 2002-2003, occupational therapist, nursing home, Munich
Vocational training & certificates
- 2016 Master of Science in Health and Nursing Sciences
- 2012-2016: Master’s course in Health and Nursing Sciences at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- 2009-2012: Bachelor’s course in Health and Nursing Sciences at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (degree: Bachelor of Science in Health and Nursing Sciences)
- 1999-2002: Vocational training in occupational therapy (Registered occupational therapist), Halle (Saale)
Current research projects
- PPE: Nursing care intensity and nursing-sensitive outcome indicators in German hospitals. Analyzing the Impact of Differences in Nursing Staff Ratios on the Quality of Care of Hospital Services.
- RehaTransHome: Development and piloting of a smart home assessment to improve the participation-oriented transition from rehabilitation facility to home.
- Workplace violence and aggressive behavior towards professional nurses in general hospital settings. Study on preventive interventions in hospitals and experiences in dealing with workplace violence.