Vocational training & certificates
- 2015 – 2019: Master’s course in Health and Nursing Sciences at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (Master of Science)
- 2013 – 2015: Bachelor’s course in Health and Nursing Sciences at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (Bachelor of Science)
- 1979 – 1981: Vocational training in physiotherapy (state vocational school for physiotherapy at the University of Würzburg)
- Since 2019: Scientific staff member at the Institute of Health and Nursing Science, Medical Faculty, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Halle (Saale)
- 2014 – 2019: Academic assistant at the Institute of Health and Nursing Science, Medical Faculty, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Halle
- 1983 – 1989: Occupation at an institution for people with mental and physical disabilities (St. Josefs Stift Eisingen).
Current research projects
- Development and Evaluation of an e-learning Course on EORTC Quality of Life measures in clinical practice, Phase I.
- Development of a complex supportive intervention to promote physical functioning of older cancer patients, considering individual plasticity (Sidekick)
Earlier research projects
- Geriatric Cancer Patients: Assessment, Clinical Decision Making, Quality of Life -Modeling and Piloting of a Patient Centered Interdisciplinary Care Program for Geriatric Oncology Patients - A Prospective Bicentric Study (PIVOG )
- German Association for Physiotherapy, regional Physiotherapy association of Saxony-Anhalt (Deutscher Verband für Physiotherapie (ZVK), Landesverband Sachsen-Anhalt e.V.)
- German Network for Evidence Based Medicine (DNEbM)
- International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG)