Vocational training & certificates
- 2021 Master’s degree in health and nursing science
- 2018-2021 Masters studies in health and nursing science at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- 2010-2015 Dual bachelors studies at the Lutheran University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg and the Klinik Hallerwiese, Nuremberg
- Since 2021 scientific staff member at the Institute of Health and Nursing Science, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- 2019-2021 Occupation in the department of practice development (department of the nursing management) at the Klinikum Neumarkt i.d.OPf.
- 2015-2019 Occupation as a specialist and case responsible nurse, B.Sc. at Klinikum Neumarkt i.d.OPf.
- 2014-2015 Occupation as a nurse at Klinikum Neumarkt i.d.OPf.
Current research projects
- INTenSE – Improving demeNtia care Through Self-Experience
- TeCoDem – Technology-based counselling in dementia – a mixed methods systematic review with qualitative comparative analysis and meta-analysis
- German Society of Nursing Science (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Pflegewissenschaft e.V.)
- German Network for Evidence-Based Medicine (Deutsches Netzwerk Evidenzbasierter Medizin e.V.)